The Family

The Family

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

URGENT: Eric's good friend needs a home!!!

Eric's friend, Ming, will be left behind. China will only let us adopt 2. Who will step forward and adopt Ming? Will you? The director of Eric's foster home says, "Any news on a family for Ming? He’s so sad that Eric is leaving." :( That just breaks my heart! Please pray with us that a family will step foward to adopt Ming. He sounds like a great kid. I believe he is 12 years old. And we'll get to meet him (in March) and take pictures and video. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can send you more pix too! And I can put you in direct contact with the foster home director and you can ask whatever you want! Remember, we have even been skyping and emailing with Eric, so this is a situation where you would have access to a lot more info. than usual! It's going to break my heart to leave him behind. I would LOVE to be able to tell him he has a family coming for him!! Please pray for Ming and for his family to feel the nudge!
We are guessing this picture of him is "a year or two" old because we have seen more recent pics of him. There is more info about him on wonderfulwaitingkids.webs.com you will have to join (which is VERY simple) then look at the shared list boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment